If you enjoy programming, we would like to meet you!
After all, we are looking for the best of both worlds: on the one hand we are looking for a programmer who has excellent necessary skills, but at the same time we are looking for a social and inquisitive colleague who fills his eyes and quickly changes our way of working. Of course, your code must be flawless.
But who you are is perhaps even more important than what you can do. After all, what you can’t do, you can always learn, can’t you?
What you are going to do with us? Too many to mention! You will produce code with which we can continue to improve our software products. With us you will never be bored!
At Yarikul, no project is the same because of our customer-specific software projects. You will start to work within the team that is responsible for the further development of the ERP system of Qbil Software: Qbil-Trade. Qbil-Trade is ERP software for commodity trading companies.
What are you going to do?
You’re a techie, but you think from both the technology and the user side. You are a team player but can also work independently and you have the ability to learn quickly. Anyhow, whether you are working on a maintenance or expansion project, you will always face an interesting challenge. Together with the rest of the team. The atmosphere at Yarikul is open and informal. Quality, knowledge, development and a pleasant work experience are our top priority. Innovative ideas and refreshing input are always appreciated.
- Experience in PHP (or any modern programming language) and MySQL
- Knowledge of SCM systems such as GIT/ Subversion
- Can work with both back-end and front-end
- You don’t have to Google the term “OO programming”
- Some experience with continuous integration is a bonus
- Problem solver and practically oriented
- Representative, driven and enthusiastic
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel to the Netherlands, Europe occasionally
Working at Yarikul
- A nice salary that matches your experience and skills
- 5 days a week
- A young, dynamic and educational environment. Turn your hobby into your work!
- An informal working atmosphere: openness, friendliness and mutual respect are the foundations on which the team is built
- A workplace that keeps you in shape: decent widescreen screens and a chair of your choice
- Working for A customers at home and abroad
- Excellent accessibility in the center of Srinagar
- If you want to become even smarter, you can follow a course or training on company expenses.
Ready to get in touch?
Call this number: 9469120600 and ask for Yasir Muslim or send your cv and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also look at
We are ready to answer all your questions!
Call Raouf or Yasir at:
+91 – 194 – 2 31 02 25